Monday 27 August 2012

The New Kid


      Well hello there guys! I've decided to start up a new, fresh blog with a different twist to my wordpress one. I'm heading into my first year in college to start journalism, so I thought I'd get a head start and try find my niche per say!
       I've always been interested in the beauty and fashion world. Following blogs and vlogs religiously, always looking out for new and exciting products. And come to think of it, Ireland does need a bit sparkle! I think it's time we embrace beauty and fashion head on and try work up the ranks next to our European counterparts!
      Basically, I'm gonna start a beauty/fashion/whatever-else-fits-into-this-bracket blog! Outfit of the days/nights, make up and clothes hauls, reviews and the lot! So stay tuned, and watch this space :D

-Orlaith x

No comments:

Post a Comment