Tuesday 14 May 2013

Online articles :)

Hey guys, I know I've been neglecting my poor little fashion blog, but Summer is finally here and I am back with a vengeance!

During the year, I became so busy with college I pushed my poor little blogs to side, believe me the life of a journalism student requires a SERIOUS amount of reading and writing about very dull books, and so I couldn't bring myself to even bring myself to writing anymore.

So here are a few links to some of my articles that I wrote this year, I think my personal favourite was, 'Judging a girl by the length of her skirt' Please give them a read! Don't forget to leave your replies, love getting your feedback.

Thanks guys :)
-Orlaith xoxo
                                                                 

                    facebook | twitter | bloglovin' | instagram












No comments:

Post a Comment