Saturday 15 June 2013

Blog awards Ireland

Hey guys, so today the nominations open for The Blog Awards Ireland 2013, and I would really, really love if you guys would consider nominating me for an award. There are a variety of categories, ranging from best political blog to fashion blog, so there is tonnes of opportunity to vote for your favourite Irish blog.

I really want to start blogging on a more day-to-day basis, and that's what my plan is going to be for over Summer. So if you like my fashion/beauty blog, or my personal blog (which you can find here , please check it out! ) please consider nominating me.

Suggested nominations

  • Best Newcomer blog
  • Best Youth blog
  • Best Personal blog - My wordpress blog
  • Best Beauty/Fashion blog
  • Best Blog post
Nominations only take a few minutes to fill out and it would mean the world to me.
Thanks a million you guys :)

You can nominate here

                                                                  -Orlaith :) xoxo
                                              facebook | twitter | bloglovin' | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment