Wednesday 26 June 2013

Flash Update


Apologies for the lack of news on my blog guys, I've been absolutely swamped lately!
I'm moving over to London tomorrow for a month, I'm starting an internship in the fashion magazine Ponystep (which you can creep on here) so I'm all over the place trying to get myself sorted. Believe me, trying to fit a month's worth of clothes, makeup, shoes and accessories into one bag is not easy.



I start next Monday, so I'm hoping to do a bit of blogging before that and give you all a quick update of London and the fasssssshion of course :D I'll try do some outfit posts while I'm over there and I'll take a few snaps of the city :)

Until next time, why don't you check out some of these blogs from other Wexico girls?



                                                                    -Orlaith :) xoxo
                                                       facebook | twitter | bloglovin' | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment