Monday 17 June 2013

Penneys for Asos

The day has come my friends, Asos has finally picked up Penneys/ Primark for their online store! While it may not seem like a major deal to many of you, it is a breath of fresh air to us Irish folk, as we all know that the British Primark offers a much better selection, than our little 'ol Irish Penneys!

€13.26
Usually not a fan of bodycons, but this one is fab!
While only offering 70 odd items on the website at the moment, Asos hopes to double that to 140 in the next few weeks. The online fashion store has also reported a 45% increase in sales since taking on the discount store, a mere three-months ago.

As Asos is known for its quality merchandise, and can often be a little pocket-pinching, it's refreshing to see a little bit of change on the website. I can't help but be thrilled myself, let's just say Penneys in my little hometown of Wexford isn't something to be excited about!

Asos are offering a selection of both mens and womens wear at the moment, and I'm absolutely in looooove with some of the pieces - definitely perfect little summer pieces that are the price of peanuts! (Try say that fast three times!!)

Here's just a few snip-its of what's online right now!


€10.60
€7.95



Absolutely love these two pieces. I'm really into this American jersey trend, that seems to be everywhere at the moment. Very cute with shorts or skinnies, just for a laid back look! This midi skirt is a total winner in my opinion. The statement print really works with it and what I really love is that it is a piece that can be brought from day-time to night, with just a few minor changes!





These two dresses are so cute and perfect for the summer. Both rocking the cut-out panels and staying up to date with the spots and aztec prints. Easy and affordable, sure how could you go wrong? Both priced at €19.88, I will most definitely be investing!


€22.53

Love. Love. Love. Normally, I'm quite apprehensive about prom dresses, because they can be either unflattering depending on material, or uber short (even with my little short legs!) But I think this one is absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous. And who would think it's from our humble, little Penneys? The print is absolutely stunning, and the cut-out above the dress adds a little sex-appeal at the same time. A classy, very chic dress, I think it's a must-have for Summer. I always find I never have enough of these dresses, depending on a family get-together, or a sunny day at the Races, a dress like this is never easy to find. It's both smart and cute, and for under €25 bob?......Yes please.


€10.60
€17.23



The last two pieces I chose, are just simple, easy-to-throw-on items, that can work with just about anything. I love coral, it's my absolute favourite colour for spring, and that's why I chose this little, skater dress. I would probably grunge it up a little bit with some biker-boots and a leather jacket, because let's face it, with our weather, we're never gonna be able to wear this without a billion layers on! I recently saw this top in one of Lily Melrose's haul videos, and I thought it was a wow-piece. I'm a little obsessed with monochrome at the moment, so when I saw this I just had to have it..however, my local Penneys disappointed me and didn't have it in stock! Love the polka-dots, but I'd probably purchase this a couple of sizes larger, so I could work an over-sized look.


There is so much more gorgeous pieces online, so take a look here :)

                                                                                 -Orlaith :) xoxo
                                                             facebook | twitter | bloglovin' | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment