Wednesday 26 June 2013

Ooh La La Magazine Blog Awards



Hey guys, so you might know there is a new Irish magazine on the market, Ooh La La, and basically it centres around all things fashion and beauty. Next month they're going to be having their very first Irish blog awards, and it would mean the wooooooooooorld to me if you could vote for me as Best Newcomer.

All you need is my URL, my name and my email which is all on my blog :) They're going to be picking 12 finalists for the awards and it would be a dream just to even get nominated.

If you like my blog, please vote here :) You can also vote my clicking the badge over there >>>> or below :)

Thanks soooooo much guys.

                                                                     
                 



-Orlaith
              facebook | twitter | bloglovin' | instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment